Augusta Wi Info Photos
The masthead - The Dells Mill and Museum is our pride and joy.
A major surviving landmark and museum from the 19th Century.
Tours are available from May through October. Watch a Slide
Show Video Movie of Augusta Wisconsin Year Round.
Augusta Wisconsin is a City for All Seasons. The Video:
- Augusta Wisconsin Car Show Entrant
- An Amish Farmer Buggy parked at a local business
- A Augusta Wisconsin Farm Scene in Summer
- A City view from the West in Summer
- The Augusta Water Tower from the West
- The Tower overlooking Bush Brothers Canning
- Bean and Bacon Days Royalty from a Miss Augusta Contest and
- The Henning Art Gallery Sign
- The Eau Claire River at Trouble Waters Green Eyes Bridge in
- Grace-Marquadt Park in Winter
- The Green Eyes Bridge in Winter
- An Augusta Wisconsin Victorian Home in Winter
- A snowy winters day in January
- A local farm with its curious horse
- A local farm on a crisp winters day
- The East Lawn Cemetery with a monument headstone from the
- A 1956 Car from the Centennial Celebration in 1956
Watch the Video Slide Show Movie of Augusta Wisconsin